A good mobile user interface is no subjective issue, or just an experiment that rests all its hopes on the opinion of the user. On the contrary, there are well laid down rules that need to be followed right from the moment the idea to design an app is born in our mind. A user friendly mobile user interface requires following elements:
- DASHBOARD: Should comprise of all the features. An additional toolbar for minor features.
- ON-CLICK EFFECTS: Cool and fancy transitions to show when you click on an option.
- THEMES: Choose fonts and colours matching the app’s idea and purpose. People relate to colours.
- SHAPES & VECTORS: If an icon does the trick, avoid writing out the complete label.
- TRANSITIONS: Cool sliding, dropping, disappearing and funky effects make your app cool.
- SPEED: Good quality coding and good Server Response Time are vital.
With a dedicated team researching on the latest mobile app ui designs, we create our own bank of icons, vectors, fonts, presentation ideas and custom transitions to show some of the most complex dashboards and mobile user interfaces with a cool factor. Our designers make sure that the interface conveys the functions of the app to its users by positioning features in the right places and using right color combinations.